As a socially conscious citizen, you can join this journey of making a difference .....
To implement these projects we need substantial amount of funds annually and hence intend to create sustainable sources of fund flow.
On a mission for the socio-economic development of the poor and weaker sections of the society, SEDT evolves on a humanitarian approach with a long-term vision and various projects in the pipeline.
We believe that we together can change a lot for the illiterate, deprived and poor community.Share your valuable contribution as a developmental fund and we shall together bring in the change we wish to see.
Be the change you wish to see in the wold
Join hands with us in our efforts to transform lives and help us fight problems like poverty, illiteracy and health to create a better future for rural people
Anyone can get all details of any activity of the project you are interested. We can send you on your call. Please call us or send mail.
Progress report of SEDT’s work will be shared monthly with all donors / members and partner.
(We would like to request you that each member of your family can be a shareholder/partner in this development by holding shares of our project. For details, do connect.)
Donations are expected on the name of SOCIO ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT TRUST.Donation are exempted 50% from Income Tax U/S 80 G of Income Tax Act.
DONATE US AS AN INDIVIDUAL
1. Help SEDT to become a preferred charity in your workplace so your colleagues can donate.
2. Donate to SEDT on behalf of friends, family, loved once on special occasion.
3. Donate monthly or yearly fix amount as your maximum contribution towards implementation of total programs.
4. Donate – Rs. 5000 for one day meal of our destitute children home.
Donate – Rs. 10000 for one day expenses of our destitute children home. (Expenses for Infrastructure & Logistics, Education Material, Teachers Salary etc.)
5. Sponsor a child for one year. Yearly expense for one child is Rs. 65000.
DONATE US AS AN CORPORATE
1. Sponsor all activities / select activities from Project – Vision OfEpowerment. 2.According to your area of interest we can submit a detailed proposal.
3. Start a payroll giving program with your employees.
4. Do a matching gift. Donate a matching amount to the one raised by the employees.
5. Donate a part amount from the sales of your products and services.
6. Sponsor an event and donate part of tickets sales proceeds.
7. Sponsor or donate stationary, software, hardware of our services.
8. Connect with SEDT on supporting projects in specific areas based on need – specific priorities.